The airport is the ideal venue to let ideas take flight. Industry-leading business travelers are looking to be informed, and affluent leisure travelers are looking to spend both their money and time. In short, if you're flying, you're waiting, and the airport is a unique environment in which there is a captive audience with guaranteed, substantial dwell time.
investor.ng offers Airport advertising services that reaches consumers on the go all over Nigeria. Travelers are typically part of a demographic knowns for higher household incomes and increased discretionary income. In addition, Airport advertising easily allows brands to reach VIP demographics, business elite as well as typically difficult to reach upper class celebrities, CEO’s, CFO’s and other highly influential individuals at Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos, Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport Abuja, Port Harcourt International Airport Port Harcourt, Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport Kano among others all over Nigeria.
We can run the following adz for you:
- Airport Ticket Ads
- Airport Directory Advertising
- Airport Shuttle
- In Airport Marketing
- In Flight Ads
- And Much More
WHY AIRPORTS ADVERTISING?
- Valuable & Diverse Audiences - Business & Leisure passengers
- Optimum Mindset – Positive and Alert - Open to Advertising Influence
- Massive Dwell Time in a Prestigious, Enclosed Environment
- A Rich Consumer Experience - High Spend per Person
- Growing Passenger Numbers Predicted
- Regardless of trip purpose, over 80% of all passengers spend up to 30 minutes in each: ticketing, security and baggage claim.
- About 90% of all travelers arrive to the airport 1+ hours prior to departure.
- Over two-thirds of Frequent Flyers can be reached with a 3-month airport campaign.
- Business Frequent Flyers are over twice as likely to scan a QR code with a smartphone compared to the average adult.
- As they travel through the airport, about 3 out of 4 Frequent Flyers will read your message.
- We can help you deliver a first-class advertising campaign direct to the people who matter to you. Of course, we have traditional out-of-home formats, but we also have so many other choices on offer – from six sheets and digital opportunities to truly spectacular special builds. There is also online advertising, leaflet distribution, right through to fully interactive brand experiences.