investor.ng has been offering professional Business registration and incorporation services to Nigerians, Nigerians in Diaspora and other Foreign Nationals considering investing in Nigeria.
We have a team of business development experts, company formation experts, ICT Professionals, Seasoned Bankers, Accountants, Immigration experts - to assist you with navigating the Nigeria corporate and business risks associated with doing business in Nigeria. We can also help you to identify prospective business partners and conduct due diligence on them.
Foreign investors and multinationals considering exploring the possibility of investing in Nigeria economy, availability of affordable labour, raw materials, over 160 million population, and her vast and untapped markets, investor.ng can help you secure business visa so that you can make a first visit to Nigeria; to incorporating your new Nigerian company; to helping you obtain residency permits – we provide a comprehensive formation service at a very affordable rate.
Physical presence is not required to incorporate a Nigerian company. However, Nigerian banks may request physical presence to open a corporate bank accounts, investor.ng can assist you in forming either a joint-venture or a wholly-owned foreign company. We take care also of matters ranging from investment advisory, to licenses, to immigration and banking formalities.
The various forms of business structures to choose from varies by Tax Identity, Ownership consideration, Legal requirement, Government requirements among others. The recognized business entities in Nigeria are:
- Business Name (Sole Proprietorship & Partnership)
- Private Limited Liability Company (LLC/LTD)
- Public Limited Liability Company (PLC)
- Unlimited Company (ULtd)
- Limited by Guarantee (Gte)
- Incorporated Trustee
- Incorporation of Wholly-Owned Foreign Company/Representative Office
- Incorporation of Joint Ventures
Our members have been duly accredited by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to take up pre- and post-incorporation briefs from clients. We go further ensure that all licenses and permits are secured, in real time - either for Nigerians or Non Nigerians.
To commence a company formation, you will need to have the following information ready:
- The Proposed Company Names and Registered Address.
- Directors and Secretary Details.
- Share Capital and Shareholder Details.
- Identification Documents of Directors & Shareholders
- Proficiency Certificates (where applicable)
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
You may also be interested in the Business Development services.